Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Stuff We Like Posts

Well, we are a we now. We've been a we for about seven months now and, as a celebration of our we-ness, we are going to be writing from time to time about stuff that we like. Don't worry, we'll still post pictures of dog hosing and cake baking. We might even post some funny juice tasting again.

There are strict rules for items posted with the heading "stuff we like." We both have to like it. This means that Karine can't write stuff we like posts about movies with lots of explosions and I can't write stuff we like posts about sitting on the porch and talking.

4 comments:

Scotty Mac said...

Stuff I like- reading your posts!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Marc, I found your blog doing a La Ceiba search. I'm planning on comming to La Ceiba for 3 to 4 weeks in either September or October and taking spanish lessons. One school I found online is Centro Internacional de Idiomas, do ypu guys know if that school is any good or can you recommend another.
I could also use a little advice on finding an apartment or decent hostel. I was in La Ceiba last year for Carnival and had a great time. My e-mail is Bronxborn73@yahoo.com
Tanks,
Marc

Anonymous said...

My email is Bronxborn73@aol.com not "yahoo".
thanks
Marc

KarenLew said...

Chris Nelson, if you are reading this, I need your mailing address. Email me!
Karen