Friday, March 21, 2008

Too Much Fun!

I realize that we've pretty much dropped the ball for the month of March. I cringe every time I think of something cool that has happened, and I haven't blogged about it. It's true that we still don't have internet at home and we've been either extremely busy at school or on vacation. Nevertheless, I ask our blog readers for forgiveness.

I can't begin to list the millions of exciting things that have happened since the last post, but here are a few highlights...

- Mazapan school Father's day program. My kids sang "We Will Love You", a Karine-original to the tune of "We Will Rock You" They dressed up like rock stars and were incredibly cute.

- I co-hosted a baby shower for our friend Ashley. Way fun times with a bunch of our lady friends.

-Tom has developed his fine culinary skills a bit more. He's quite the gourmet chef lately!

-Ruby is bigger. Big surprise?

-Probably most exciting, my friends from Minneapolis, Ann and Megan came down for Spring Break '08. We took a long girls' weekend to Roatan, worked on our tans, avoided sand fleas, laughed and caught up on life. Megan discovered her calling as a snorkel master, and Ann has honed her Spanish skills to a fine art. Once back in La Ceiba, we enjoyed meals a la Tom Lewandowski, swam in the Rio Cangrejal. Today we're having a quiet day, complete with coffee on the front porch, neighborhood walk with Ruby, and internet time at school. Hopefully I'll be able to load some pics later this evening.

No comments: