Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Guaruma

I went on a field trip today with 20 sixth graders to the small town of Las Mangas. Its quite a ways into the mountains. We visited the Guaruma Organization. Check out their website. They are awesome. They do wonderful things for the community and the local ecosystem. Today they did something wonderful for me because they taught me how to take good pictures. They tried at least. Here are some of the results.

Vote for your favorite picture and you may become eligible to win a frozen turkey. The winner may be announced as soon as Dec. 23. Merry Christmas!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Great Job, Tom! You've got a real eye for photography.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I check this site every day because it is so much fun to see what you are doing! Keep writing! See you in April! Love, Joani

Megan said...

um, my fav is the one with the giant plant leaf with the spots on it...leading into darkness....it makes me feel like i am in Honey I Shrunk the Kids!
The one at the end with the two of you together comes in a close second, you guys look really sexy!