Monday, December 31, 2007

BIG GIANT FISH

Here is a picture of the fish I caught on Roatan last week. We had a great day at sea. We caught two amber jacks (50 and 70 pounds), two wahoo (30 and 40 pounds) and a barracuda. If anyone is headed out to Roatan and looking to do some fishing I'll put you in contact with the best guide on the island. His name is Lonny. He's great guy and his wife is an excellent cook.



This is me during the fight. My father-in-law looks on while I discover why they call it sport fishing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The familia Lewandowsi and their casa are magnifico!!! We had a fabulous time in their spaciious and beautiful home. I'd encourage anyone who can visit to treat yourself to their paradise. We all know how much fun Tom and Karine are, but who knew they could entertain family for 8 days without skipping a beat. Love Sharon

KarenLew said...

Happy New Year! Hope that you guys had a good night last night bringing in the New Year :) We love you (I am loving the mustache Tom).

Anonymous said...

And to think we used to brag about how big the jumbo perch were in Lake Bemidji........