Sunday, June 22, 2008

Monday, June 23

Tom wanted me to put up a post to let everyone know that it's his 30th birthday tomorrow. He's registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Borsheims, and Macy's.


Also celebrating a birthday tomorrow is Karen Roesner (Tom's sister)!


Rumor also has it that Graham "The Dog" Notch will another year older too. I'm not sure if either of them are registered anywhere.



I'll probably post something tomorrow about the actual birthday, but this is an invitation to comment some well wishes for the birthday mornings.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 30 Year old Club, Tom! I don't have much advice since I joined the club this past Friday! We will have to get together and celebrate!

Marsosudiro said...

Happy birthday to the twins, I presume?

I'm visiting in La Ceiba and enjoying your town very much.

Karine and Tom said...

Surprisingly enough, they're not twins. They're 3 years apart! Tom's mom really liked June babies...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to all 3 of you. Congratulations Jean on wonderful children (not so little, but always special). Sharon and Gary

Kristin and Peter said...

Happy birthday to Tom, Karen, and Graham! We hope you all have a great day:-)