Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Update II: La Casa Lewandowski

The painters have been working for almost 2 weeks. Today, when we got home, it seemed that our painter had only finished about 20 minutes of work in the 8 hours he was here. Fortunately for us, they get paid by the job and not by the hour. I am confused as to why someone would choose to waste so much time! Anyhow, they're finally done painting and it looks great! I just took the picture at dusk, so I'll post a better one tomorrow from daylight.

I'm posting this picture of my sister Anne here as she prepares to deliver her third child. We are really excited for the new baby. Sometimes its easy to be so far from home and sometimes its more difficult. This is one of the difficult times. We love you!!!

3 comments:

Casey and Tom said...

The house looks great! Just think in the next day or two- Uncle Tom and Aunt Karine! It's very exciting- a new little baby! We love you guys- can't wait to hear all about your new niece or nephew-and look forward to talking to you on the phone again. (I was sitting pretty close to TP last night but next time I'D like to talk too) Anway we're thinking about Anne right now- again- ANYTHING we can do for your family- we're there- ANYTHING. We miss you both- Love, Casey

KarenLew said...

Mi casa es su casa! That is the vibe I am getting from your paint job. Doesn't Anne look amazing! It's great that you posted that picture of her! Hey, if I send you a picture of me, will you post it? J/K

Love your, K

La Gringa said...

Oh, WOW! What a difference a color makes. The house has gone from dumpy (tacky, as we would say in Texas) looking to classy looking. Incredible.

I like tropical colors as you can tell from my house, but somehow I'm not sure that pink and blue ever looked quite right.