Friday, September 19, 2008

Liveblogging the Baby's Room: 3

Current Song: Oh Sister, Andrew Bird
Current Mood: Full, Determined
Comments: We are fed, and the chicken mole dinner was good. I used a bit of Dona Maria Mole paste, some salsa verde, onions, garlic served over cooked chicken and rice. Ruby is resting. Tom has 2 walls primed. He is ready to attack the painting again. I am ready to attack the dishes.




*Note- I would like to be painting, however, Tom insists that the fumes would be harmful to both the baby and me, so I'm sitting this job out. Instead, I provide edible and moral support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't paint Karine. Antonio just painted Emilio's room and our midwife said for me to stay away due to the fumes! I hope that you all are well. I am almost 34 weeks and we start our birth classes today! Becky