Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun with Nana and Papa

The past two weeks have been a blast! Tom, Zeke, and I enjoyed the first week all together here in Arkansas. Tom went back to Omaha last Monday, while Zeke and I spent one more week with Nana and Papa. It has been so fun to watch our little guy love spending time with his grandparents. Here are some of the highlights...

Helping Papa with watering and pruning in the gardens



A quick trip to the doctor's office to get some antibiotics for an ear infection



Playing with Nana at all the car dealerships while we looked at minivans


Wearing Papa's hats while sitting on his favorite seat in front of the fireplace.


Also, long walks and evening playing outside with Nana and Papa. I've got some really cute picture of this, but my camera battery ran out before I could upload it. More to come later this week!


No comments: