Monday, November 24, 2008

Biking the Río Cangrejal After School

Today we got a welcome break from the almost constant rains of the past couple of weeks. The sun came out late in the afternoon and I took the opportunity to ride my bike up the river. Sometimes we forget that we live so close to the foothills of the Sierra Nombre de Dios mountains. I started peddling from my front porch and six minutes later I was on a dirt road following the curve of the Río Cangrejal into the mountains.


I think there is a lot to be written about and photographed concerning mountain biking in and around La Ceiba. I'm going to put it on my to do list. This blog was written by Tom, the one who is not pregnant. The one who is pregnant will be featured in a maternity wear fashion feature tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks,

Karine actually took those pictures last Spring. I didn't have my camera with yesterday. But I am planning some photographic river excusions, weather permitting.

Tom